Flashback of the Day: Donell Jones - This Luv

I've always really loved this song and since I've convinced myself that spring has arrived in London Town (na lie-oo!), my play list has been updated accordingly.


This song feels kinna like spring time to me. It's got a good beat and catchy tune, but it's also got this anticipatory vibe to it, just like spring, it's brimming with promise...which is just how I feel right now (not that I'm brimming with sexual promise...just promise in general). Plus it's from the 90's. I love 90's R'n'B. So enjoy...the Donell Jones CLASSIC, 'This Luv'.

Donell Jones - This Luv (Official Music Video). Watch more top selected videos about: Donell Jones

Can you believe this song is 11 years old now! Wow!

Category:

3 opinionated people have something to say:

Myne said...

Been a while, how are you? I like Donnel Jones, and this is easy listening.

Shona Vixen said...

11 years...wow..how time flies!!It is indeed a spring/summer tune and can spring come already!!I just want to ditch my winter coats

Unknown said...

it is so informative keep posting interesting posts
rent car in rawalpindi

Related Posts with Thumbnails