Being Me!

This is a little something I wrote back as an undergrad on a particularly fantabulous day...

I just reread it and it soooo applies today too! So here you go...Being Me...


I'm learning to follow my own advice,

Learning to just be me.

I'm not doing what everyone says,

I just wanna be free!

Today, I feel so fabulous,

Having a wonderful day,

The sun is shining and birds are chirping,

Feeling good in every possible way!

Yesterday I had an epiphany,

The Lord opened my eyes.

I learnt not to be so obsessed

With the who's, what's, where's and why's.

Just let everything flow,

What's meant to be will be.

Never suppress that inner glow,

It'll all go right, you'll see!

xXx

Be happy people,

Nsoromma...Child of The Heavens

1 opinionated people have something to say:

Anonymous said...

*smiles*

Related Posts with Thumbnails