Flashback of the Day: Koffee Brown – After Party

I'm feeling good in London Town at the moment, the sun playing games and there is the occasional torrential downpour but all is good. So I decided to give you this throwback I have been jamming to today. Enjoy and have a good day now!


Category:

7 opinionated people have something to say:

Shona Vixen said...

Tuuuuneeeeeeee!!!! *oops sorry, had a moment there!..lol*

Afrocentric said...

Memories oh Memories. I didn't appreciate this tune back then (was too interested in pop and other chart music) but it sounds so much better now. Tune!!

Myne Whitman said...

This also brings up memories, funny I never knew the name of the singer. Now I do :):)

Sankofa said...

I used to love this! Always reminds me of my friend Louise for some reason. I think we were jamming to it once in her car. Yeah random I know....

Nsoromma...Child of the Heavens said...

I can still bump this like the first day I heard it! Such a big tune!

Nanasei said...

This comment is probably too late but I'm sure someone can feel me on this song by Lucy Pearl - "I wanna dance tonight"! Imagine the DJ spinning this song right after "The After Party" song... Fun times :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wip0LwvDBu4&feature=related

Enjoy.

Nsoromma...Child of the Heavens said...

I feel you Nanasei, they have the same kinna vibe going on!

Related Posts with Thumbnails