Song of the day: Nana Boroo ft. S.K. Blink- "Aha yɛdɛ"

I know this song's been out for a while now in Ghana but I still love it. This debut song by yet another Tema hiplife artist, Nana Boroo is the perfect anthem for days like these when your long-awaited summer holiday has finally begun. There're a million and one languages going on in this song and the chorus is loosely translated as "here's where the fun is; everywhere else is dead". The World Cup is finally here people. GO BLACKSTARS! Yes Go England! Hope you enjoy!

5 opinionated people have something to say:

Afrocentric said...

This is a tune. I love it! Plus, I love the language choice! *wink wink*

Sankofa said...

I'm obsessed w/ this song and it took me forever to find out who it was by. It's got Twi, Ga, Ewe, Hausa, and of course your favourite- Francais! It's the unofficial anthem of the Blackstars ;-)

Nsoromma...Child of the Heavens said...

I saw this a while back but I couldn't find it because I didn't know what it is called. LOVE IT!

Mike said...

Heard/saw this for the 1st time last week and jammed it all week long.
Serious eye-candy in the video!

Sankofa said...

@Nsoromma Yeah I only just found out who it's by, only to realise that I met the dude a few months ago at some "party" my cousin forced me to. Now it makes sense why he was acting like he was all spesh O_O

@Mike Glad you enjoyed it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails